Signed in as:
Signed in as:
'Prana' is the life energy that exists and flows all around us, an energy healer is able to channel Prana and direct it wherever needed.
Distant Pranic Healing sessions are just as effective as in-person treatments, if not MORE, as the recipient is less likely to be influenced by inadvertent suggestions or the treatment room’s energy, thus becoming more sensitive to the energy.
It can also be very useful for those who are unable to leave their home due to illness, incapacity or distance.
So how does distant healing work?
Pranic Distant Healing is based on interconnectedness and directability.
Let me explain...
The healer and the client are interconnected because their energy bodies are part of the Earth's etheric body. Therefore, enabling me to heal at a distance because our energy bodies are connected.
I then project pranic energy where my thought and intention is focused. When intention is fully focused, I can remove any diseased energy and project pranic energy in the areas needed.
What happens you book a Distant Pranic Healing session?
We would set up an initial consultation to go through a medical questionnaire to assess what areas we need to work on, whether it's a physical ailment, a mental or emotional dis-ease or a combination.
A thorough understanding of what you are suffering with, will enable me to devise a personalised treatment plan for optimum results.
We will then set up a time that is suitable for both of us, otherwise healing will take place during your sleeping hours.
Then what happens?
During a distant healing session
* First a diagnoses and analysis of the issue will have be done, so I know which areas, chakras, organs to work on.
1. The aura will be cleansed thoroughly along with any other chakras or areas.
2. Pranic energy will be projected into the area where healing needs to take place.
3. You may feel warm, floaty and deeply relaxed. You may have a release of emotions. You may have an itchy throat or a cough which is just another way our bodies release energies. You may have small bodily vibrations and twitches. All are very common and nothing to worry about. People who are sensitive to energy tend to feel the prana.
4. You may fall asleep. This one is actually quite common in my clients. You may fall into a deep meditative state. You may have contact with your higher self.
What happens after healing has taken place?
After the healing is complete or upon waking, I will provide feedback.
Another healing may be booked 2-7 days later (depending on the severity) if needed.