1. Pranic Healing is not intended to replace allopathic medicine, but rather to complement it. If symptoms persist or the ailment is severe, please immediately consult a medical doctor and a Certified Pranic Healer.
2. Pranic Healers are not medical doctors, but medical doctors can be Pranic Healers.
3. Pranic Healers should not make medical diagnosis.
4. Pranic Healers should not prescribe medications and/or medical treatments.
5. Pranic Healers should not interfere with the prescribed medications and/or with medical treatments.
6. These Pranic Healing Guidelines must be posted in all Pranic Healing Centers.